Stuck for a gift that says I LOVE YOU? Show them you care, or give yourself some love, this Valentine’s Day with our gift guide that says I’LL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
New to the Forrest Chase style blog is Elizabeth Clarke – WA renowned stylist. Elizabeth has created her ‘must have’ items from Forrest Chase to help you breeze through Valentines Day this year.
1. Philosophy Amazing Grace Shampoo, Bath And Shower Gel, $35, Myer. Forget flowers – exquisite rose-scented beauty lasts longer. This cult 3-in-1 multi tasking formula cleanses, conditions and softens, whilst creating ample bubbles and froth. Hand her a glass of something French and let her wallow.
2. Amazinger Face by Zoe Foster Blake, $45, Myer. The new revised edition of Zoe’s beauty bible. From how to choose the perfect nail colour to fab hair in under 2 minutes, no woman should live life without it.
3. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour, $55, Myer. Her lip smacking go-to for those times when she needs to be chic and perfectly kissable.
4. Christie Nicolaides Aemilia earrings, $260, Myer. This Aussie designer finds inspiration in her own heritage and the opulent collections of ancient Greece and Mesopotamia. She’ll find her own when she pairs these heavenly agate and pearl earrings with her favourite frock. (Spoiler alert: expect DAZZLE.)
5. Jo Malone London Lime Basil Mandarin Home Candle, $88.00, Myer. I know – not cheap, but iconic. This is a must-have candle in its luxe signature scent of lime, basil and mandarin. Caution: heavenly and addictive (but she’s worth it).
6. Palindrome ‘Panthera’ Contour Balconnet Bra, $69.95, Myer. Feminine and a little bit Frenchie, its sneaky racer back design makes it super-practical too.
1. Hendrick’s Gin, $83, BWS. A bottle so beautiful, it looks as at home in the bar as it would in your bathroom. No it’s not cologne; it’s your favourite gin. Just add tonic, cucumber and a ton of ice. Chin Chin!
2. Herschel Charlie Wallet, $39.95, Myer. For the man who detests carrying coins (don’t they all?). Super-smart in red, white and navy canvas, it’s the cardholder he’s been waiting for.
3. Dior Sauvage EDT, $109 -$224, Myer. I am yet to meet a man who is not crazy about this scent. Modern, masculine and perfect for everyday, replenish his stock or convert him and make it his new signature splash-on.
4. AESOP Moroccan Neroli Post Shave Lotion, $53, Myer. His essential date night accouterment! Smack a little on post-shave for a hydrating boost that balances skin and calms irritation. Packed with beautiful botanical oils, he’ll smell gorgeous too.
5. Apple Watch Nike + GPS + Cellular Sport Loop, $559, Myer. Apple x Nike = true love. Could there be a more beautiful relationship? Combining all the features of Series 3 and built-in cellular, it lets you train with in-ear coaching whilst streaming your favourite playlist and receiving notifications – even when you are phone-free. Power couple!
6. Beats By Dr Dre, $139, Myer. Red, cordless, battery-free and light-as-air. What’s not to love?
1. Twister, $39.95, Myer. This classic game from the 1970s is set to make a big comeback in 2018. Everything and anything retro is suddenly red hot again, (and so is playing twister ;)
2. GoodLife Health Club Membership, from $13.95/week each. Because couples that workout together, stay together. P.S. Throw in a new pair of cool gym shoes – he’ll love these Adidas Gazelle trainers, $130, Myer.
3. Kate Spade New York Love You Set, $99.95, Myer. For the couple who love a hot beverage and wear their hearts on their sleeves. So who loves the other most? (Remember – it’s not a competition ;)
4. Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial, $80, BWS. The perfect fizz that’s says “I love you” and “see ya’ later summer!” Pink, fizzy and French, it’s a Valentine’s Day triple threat (and pairs beautifully with oysters.)
5. Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine, $699, Myer. For the one you love, or simply for the love of good coffee, this barista-beauty is slick and super in lipstick red, and is the gift that keeps on giving.
6. Fresh Sydney Rock Oysters, $19 for a pack of 12, Woolworths. Shucked and ready to slurp (elegantly), simply add lemon wedges, throw on ice and add a glass or two of Moët.
Kisses lovers x