Win over your Christmas guests with Woolworth’s delicious chocolate raspberry ice cream cake recipe.
The chocolate raspberry ice cream cake is sweet, refreshing and packs a punch. After a big Christmas lunch, this is the perfect way to cool down and relax. It’s super easy to make and better yet, it looks beautiful.
Follow these simple steps to make your own Christmas creation.
- 225g Cadbury dark chocolate melts
- 250g Philadelphia block cream cheese
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- 125g raspberries
- Dark chocolate curls for decoration (optional)
- Extra raspberries for serving (optional)
1. Combine the condensed milk and chocolate in a small saucepan and stir over a low heat until melted and combined. Transfer to a mixer bowl and chill in the freezer for 15 minutes.
2. Beat the chocolate mixture and Philly cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the cream and beat until thick and creamy. Fold through the raspberries then spoon the mixture into a plastic-lined 28cm x 13cm x 7cm loaf pan. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Turn ice cream out onto a serving plate. Decorate with chocolate curls and top with extra raspberries if desired. Serve immediately.